I want to reflect on my experiences and observations concerning leadership styles as they relate to the internationalization of mission.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Important news stories from the world of missions.
A selection of significant artlcles about missions.
Our key choices mean surrendering our power over our structures.
The author found that his job and an open Christian life were positive factors in building relationships.
The demise of Marxist regimes means fundamental changes in Western mission methods.
We will be better stewards and more effective strategically by planning together and sharing resources.
We must attempt to evaluate situations in an objective, rational manner.
Christian workers in Lebanon asked this question hundreds of times.
Yes, says K. P. Yohannan, but here are some arguments against his call.