I want to reflect on my experiences and observations concerning leadership styles as they relate to the internationalization of mission.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
Important news stories from the world of missions.
A selection of significant artlcles about missions.
Our key choices mean surrendering our power over our structures.
The author found that his job and an open Christian life were positive factors in building relationships.
The demise of Marxist regimes means fundamental changes in Western mission methods.
We will be better stewards and more effective strategically by planning together and sharing resources.
We must attempt to evaluate situations in an objective, rational manner.
Christian workers in Lebanon asked this question hundreds of times.
Yes, says K. P. Yohannan, but here are some arguments against his call.