I want to reflect on my experiences and observations concerning leadership styles as they relate to the internationalization of mission.
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Important news stories from the world of missions.
A selection of significant artlcles about missions.
Our key choices mean surrendering our power over our structures.
The author found that his job and an open Christian life were positive factors in building relationships.
The demise of Marxist regimes means fundamental changes in Western mission methods.
We will be better stewards and more effective strategically by planning together and sharing resources.
We must attempt to evaluate situations in an objective, rational manner.
Christian workers in Lebanon asked this question hundreds of times.
Yes, says K. P. Yohannan, but here are some arguments against his call.