I want to reflect on my experiences and observations concerning leadership styles as they relate to the internationalization of mission.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
Important news stories from the world of missions.
A selection of significant artlcles about missions.
Our key choices mean surrendering our power over our structures.
The author found that his job and an open Christian life were positive factors in building relationships.
The demise of Marxist regimes means fundamental changes in Western mission methods.
We will be better stewards and more effective strategically by planning together and sharing resources.
We must attempt to evaluate situations in an objective, rational manner.
Christian workers in Lebanon asked this question hundreds of times.
Yes, says K. P. Yohannan, but here are some arguments against his call.