Not only are our statistics confusing, they can be used to arouse false hopes.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual EditionWed Apr 1 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
The EMS will provide a unique forum for discussing critical missiological issues.
Important news stories from the world of missions.
A selection of significant articles about missions.
The success of Carlos Armacondia requires our close scrutiny.
MKs are often shielded from stark realities and meaningful relationships.
How boards provide member care is as significant as the service.
Participation in oral communication opens the way for wide acceptance of our message.
Five principles will help us to do a better job.
They are still essential, but changing circumstances require some tough decisions.