The success of Carlos Armacondia requires our close scrutiny.
- Showing the Heart of the Sojourner to Afghan RefugeesWed Feb 2 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Studying Missions in Credible and Useful WaysThu Feb 10 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders TrainingTue Feb 15 2022, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Field Onboarding and RetentionThu Feb 17 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: What is Your Brand Score? and Why Does it Matter to your Donors?Thu Feb 24 2022, 02:00pm EST
MKs are often shielded from stark realities and meaningful relationships.
How boards provide member care is as significant as the service.
Participation in oral communication opens the way for wide acceptance of our message.
Five principles will help us to do a better job.
They are still essential, but changing circumstances require some tough decisions.
A wide discrepancy between stated ideals and commitment.
Before you bum out, consider these helpful ways to lighten your load.
Not only are our statistics confusing, they can be used to arouse false hopes.
The EMS will provide a unique forum for discussing critical missiological issues.