How boards provide member care is as significant as the service.
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Participation in oral communication opens the way for wide acceptance of our message.
Five principles will help us to do a better job.
They are still essential, but changing circumstances require some tough decisions.
A wide discrepancy between stated ideals and commitment.
Before you bum out, consider these helpful ways to lighten your load.
Not only are our statistics confusing, they can be used to arouse false hopes.
The EMS will provide a unique forum for discussing critical missiological issues.
Important news stories from the world of missions.
A selection of significant articles about missions.