The success of Carlos Armacondia requires our close scrutiny.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
MKs are often shielded from stark realities and meaningful relationships.
How boards provide member care is as significant as the service.
Participation in oral communication opens the way for wide acceptance of our message.
Five principles will help us to do a better job.
They are still essential, but changing circumstances require some tough decisions.
A wide discrepancy between stated ideals and commitment.
Before you bum out, consider these helpful ways to lighten your load.
Not only are our statistics confusing, they can be used to arouse false hopes.
The EMS will provide a unique forum for discussing critical missiological issues.