Participation in oral communication opens the way for wide acceptance of our message.
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Five principles will help us to do a better job.
They are still essential, but changing circumstances require some tough decisions.
A wide discrepancy between stated ideals and commitment.
Before you bum out, consider these helpful ways to lighten your load.
Not only are our statistics confusing, they can be used to arouse false hopes.
The EMS will provide a unique forum for discussing critical missiological issues.
Important news stories from the world of missions.
A selection of significant articles about missions.
The success of Carlos Armacondia requires our close scrutiny.