For many missionaries, the hardest thing about overseas service is leaving it, particularly before the expected time.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
By following these eight rules, teaching English can open hearts to the gospel.
Important news stories from the world of missions.
Victories by Brazilian believers raise some important questions.
New lessons learned by following the example of Zacharias.
Ways for people of different world views to grasp gospel basics.
One way is to do stress assessments at all levels of the organization.
Church-mission agency-missionary relationships must face up to some realities.
“What part of the Great Commission are we most prone to forget?” he asked.
Perhaps no other person has had a greater influence on missions in this century.