It is time for evangelical mission boards to engage in self-examination.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
If you are considering ministry to the U.S.S.R., there are some points for you to consider as you your work.
What responsibilities do the “goers” have to the “senders?”
Reports from around the world.
in view of the evangelical rediscovery of eschatology, we should not allow our confession of Christ’s return to appear as a piece of high-sounding rhetoric, but rather make it the focus of our total understanding of Christ’s mandate for world evangelization.
God has a formula for world evangelization, which, if we follow it, will have the gospel going forth in power until there will not be a segment of any society that remains unaffected.
Some major causes of frustrated expectations.