Reports from around the world.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
Only if our missionary candidates dearly understand their own culture will their box of cross-cultural ministry tools be complete.
We must find a better way to express our partnership
In a recent worldwide survey of Christian communication media people, the major question respondents asked was about the effectiveness of various methods of communicating the gospel.
Four clusters of attributes that are called for by those from any culture, especially western cultures, who are going to do service and mission work around the world.
The author discusses a growing awareness of spiritual warfare.
The AD 2000 Movement.
This article deals with the underachievers, who mostly do not work in regulated, supervised activities.