Only if our missionary candidates dearly understand their own culture will their box of cross-cultural ministry tools be complete.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
- Building Outstanding Church/Mission Agency Relations in MobilizationMon Nov 11 2019, 4:00pm CST - Wed Nov 13 2019, 12:00pm CST
We must find a better way to express our partnership
In a recent worldwide survey of Christian communication media people, the major question respondents asked was about the effectiveness of various methods of communicating the gospel.
Four clusters of attributes that are called for by those from any culture, especially western cultures, who are going to do service and mission work around the world.
The author discusses a growing awareness of spiritual warfare.
The AD 2000 Movement.
This article deals with the underachievers, who mostly do not work in regulated, supervised activities.
Reports from around the world.