In a recent worldwide survey of Christian communication media people, the major question respondents asked was about the effectiveness of various methods of communicating the gospel.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Four clusters of attributes that are called for by those from any culture, especially western cultures, who are going to do service and mission work around the world.
The author discusses a growing awareness of spiritual warfare.
The AD 2000 Movement.
This article deals with the underachievers, who mostly do not work in regulated, supervised activities.
Reports from around the world.
Only if our missionary candidates dearly understand their own culture will their box of cross-cultural ministry tools be complete.
We must find a better way to express our partnership