Reports from around the world.
- Evangelical Views on Women in Ministry & Marriage: Differences in Interpretation, Not InspirationFri May 20, 2022, 04:00 PM PDT
- Webinar: An Introduction to the Theology and Practice of Cross-Cultural RiskThu May 26 2022, 12:00pm EDT
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Innovation Leaders DiscussionMon Aug 8 2022, 01:00pm EDT
Only if our missionary candidates dearly understand their own culture will their box of cross-cultural ministry tools be complete.
We must find a better way to express our partnership
In a recent worldwide survey of Christian communication media people, the major question respondents asked was about the effectiveness of various methods of communicating the gospel.
Four clusters of attributes that are called for by those from any culture, especially western cultures, who are going to do service and mission work around the world.
The author discusses a growing awareness of spiritual warfare.
The AD 2000 Movement.
This article deals with the underachievers, who mostly do not work in regulated, supervised activities.