Reports from around the world.
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Only if our missionary candidates dearly understand their own culture will their box of cross-cultural ministry tools be complete.
We must find a better way to express our partnership
In a recent worldwide survey of Christian communication media people, the major question respondents asked was about the effectiveness of various methods of communicating the gospel.
Four clusters of attributes that are called for by those from any culture, especially western cultures, who are going to do service and mission work around the world.
The author discusses a growing awareness of spiritual warfare.
The AD 2000 Movement.
This article deals with the underachievers, who mostly do not work in regulated, supervised activities.