Interviews with Church and Mission Leaders in Eastern Europe.
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Part 3 Mobilizing People of Color: the Latino American ChurchThu May 13 2021
- Webinar: Lawsuits and Rumors of LawsuitsThu May 13 2021, 02:00pm EDT
While most of today’s growth in African churches may be the result of local churches multiplying themselves in biblical fashion, we cannot deny that in Africa there are places where pioneer work is still needed, even in so-called evangelized countries.
How did the rapid growth in Rwanda happen in such short time?
Local church leaders can help missionaries in the time they spend at our churches in at least three ways.
A study comparing MKs’ field experiences with psychosocial development, and the overall psychosocial development of MKs with nonMKs.
It makes sense to consider the potential of women and to look for ways to affirm and develop them.
We need to ask some hard questions about the incarnational model: Is it realistic? Is it honest? Is it suitable for the long haul? Is it appreciated?
A Christian researcher soon learns that the workings of God cannot be reduced to simple patterns, but there is general agreement that most instances of conversion fall into three broad categories.
How are Africans best going to participate in the evangelization of Africa and the rest of the world?