I am constantly intrigued and challenged whenever I look at the logic and strategy of the young missionary church in the book of Acts, as it sought to “make disciples of all nations” (Matt. 28:19).
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Even a cursory investigation of the Peyote Cult reveals that much of its attraction stems from identification with the Navajo’s worldview and cultural values, rather than those of the West’s theoretical, theological abstractions.
Language is something we all learned as kids without a lot of thought or stress. Adults, on the other hand, struggle with learning another language.
Reports from around the world.
A look at the advantages and disadvantages of two tentmaker modes.
Nepal was closed politically and economically, as well as religiously, for almost 150 years. Nevertheless, God was preparing the way for when the doors would open.
What is the church’s answer to a marijuana-based (or, in other countries a coca-based) economy?
Even noble ends at times may lure us into questionable, sub-Christian means.