A look at the advantages and disadvantages of two tentmaker modes.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Your Best Kingdom Workers Are Hidden in Plain SightThu Feb 11 2021, 09:00am EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
Nepal was closed politically and economically, as well as religiously, for almost 150 years. Nevertheless, God was preparing the way for when the doors would open.
What is the church’s answer to a marijuana-based (or, in other countries a coca-based) economy?
Even noble ends at times may lure us into questionable, sub-Christian means.
I am constantly intrigued and challenged whenever I look at the logic and strategy of the young missionary church in the book of Acts, as it sought to “make disciples of all nations” (Matt. 28:19).
Even a cursory investigation of the Peyote Cult reveals that much of its attraction stems from identification with the Navajo’s worldview and cultural values, rather than those of the West’s theoretical, theological abstractions.
Language is something we all learned as kids without a lot of thought or stress. Adults, on the other hand, struggle with learning another language.
Reports from around the world.