In 1983, the Philippine Baptist Mission began a pilot project in primary health care to see if we could come up with a church-planting strategy.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Reports from around the world.
Some ideas that will help us to be more effective in communicating the gospel to Muslims.
Today’s missionary candidates bring new family expectations to cross-cultural missions. The question we must ask, though, is whether their expectations are biblical or simply cultural.
Dramatic political changes in the Soviet Union are having an unprecedented impact on the churches there as well as in other Eastern European countries.
The maturation of baby boomer missionaries has sparked not only new spheres of ministry but also new types of ministry.
Frank Severn, general director of Send International, Farmington, Mich., commissioned three members to submit papers on the new generation of missionaries to the mission’s International Council. Frank Allen compiled the substance of their papers for this summary report.—Eds.
From 1983 to the end of 1988, 2,338 house churches were planted in northeast Thailand through mobile training centers.
Whether we do village or urban evangelism, rural development or medical missions, our work flows out of a philosophy of communication.
A tongue-in-cheek look at missionary fundraising.