The church has been growing in Singapore at an astounding rate over the last two decades. But many of these new Christians show symptoms of serious and often crippling birth defects.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
They came out with all the excitement of a new missionary couple. They had sent out prayer letters and had spoken to churches and small groups.
Missionaries need to know what pastors believe about missions, what their churches are doing about missions, and what needs their churches have in regards to missions.
Is fulfillment of the Great Commission hindered because women are not equal co-workers in all levels of decision-making and mission activity? My answer is yes, for historical, theological, and psycho-social reasons.
Michael Duncan spoke with Owen Salter about the vision, principles, and costs of a Western Christian serving God among the poorest of the poor.— The editors.
I’ve classified the world’s hostility to the gospel four ways: ideological, religious, social, and political.
In Nigeria, I’ve been surprised at the number of people who have said to me, “You are the first black missionary we’ve ever seen. Aren’t black people in America Christians? Or, “Please tell more black missionaries to come.”