Strange is it may seem, the church is holding up world evangelization.
- Essentials for Fundraising and DevelopmentWed Jan 26 2022, 01:00pm EST
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: The Lausanne Update - the State of the Great CommissionWed Jan 26 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Discovering the Effective Writer Within YouThu Jan 27 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Showing the Heart of the Sojourner to Afghan RefugeesWed Feb 2 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Studying Missions in Credible and Useful WaysThu Feb 10 2022, 12:00pm EST
Few mission agencies rigidly define how the children of their missionaries are to be educated. This doesn’t mean that they don’t care about it. On the contrary, they have a growing sensitivity to the complex issues surrounding the education of MKs (missionary kids) on the field.
When it comes to planting churches in Europe, what should a missionary do? There are at least four possibilities.
After World War II, North American missionaries discovered a new mission field—Western Europe.
We might as well not have church services on Ecuadorian holidays,” complained my friend, “because only gringos were there today.”
Homer Firestone shares his unique insights into the task of evangelism in indigenous cultures.
Why do many evangelical groups who used women as pastors and preachers then now prohibit or discourage such ministry?
Reports from around the world.
The author discusses primary health care.