The author discusses primary health care.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Strange is it may seem, the church is holding up world evangelization.
Few mission agencies rigidly define how the children of their missionaries are to be educated. This doesn’t mean that they don’t care about it. On the contrary, they have a growing sensitivity to the complex issues surrounding the education of MKs (missionary kids) on the field.
When it comes to planting churches in Europe, what should a missionary do? There are at least four possibilities.
After World War II, North American missionaries discovered a new mission field—Western Europe.
We might as well not have church services on Ecuadorian holidays,” complained my friend, “because only gringos were there today.”
Homer Firestone shares his unique insights into the task of evangelism in indigenous cultures.
Why do many evangelical groups who used women as pastors and preachers then now prohibit or discourage such ministry?
Reports from around the world.