The author discusses primary health care.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Strange is it may seem, the church is holding up world evangelization.
Few mission agencies rigidly define how the children of their missionaries are to be educated. This doesn’t mean that they don’t care about it. On the contrary, they have a growing sensitivity to the complex issues surrounding the education of MKs (missionary kids) on the field.
When it comes to planting churches in Europe, what should a missionary do? There are at least four possibilities.
After World War II, North American missionaries discovered a new mission field—Western Europe.
We might as well not have church services on Ecuadorian holidays,” complained my friend, “because only gringos were there today.”
Homer Firestone shares his unique insights into the task of evangelism in indigenous cultures.
Why do many evangelical groups who used women as pastors and preachers then now prohibit or discourage such ministry?
Reports from around the world.