Reports from around the world.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
The author discusses primary health care.
Strange is it may seem, the church is holding up world evangelization.
Few mission agencies rigidly define how the children of their missionaries are to be educated. This doesn’t mean that they don’t care about it. On the contrary, they have a growing sensitivity to the complex issues surrounding the education of MKs (missionary kids) on the field.
When it comes to planting churches in Europe, what should a missionary do? There are at least four possibilities.
After World War II, North American missionaries discovered a new mission field—Western Europe.
We might as well not have church services on Ecuadorian holidays,” complained my friend, “because only gringos were there today.”
Homer Firestone shares his unique insights into the task of evangelism in indigenous cultures.
Why do many evangelical groups who used women as pastors and preachers then now prohibit or discourage such ministry?