Researching mission agencies is a lot like doing a term paper. I’ve suggested the crucial matters you’ll want to look at and some specific questions to ask.
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
An Interview with Ajith Fernando.
Contingency planning and crisis management.
Our church leaders have suggested that there are some serious flaws in this TEE format, and they have prompted an exploration of new avenues.
Unfortunately, we missionaries often cross continents and oceans and cultures to do God’s work, but we leave the love of the cross at home.
More and more young people choose the single lifestyle. It’s estimated that about one-third of all U.S. adults (56 million) are single. The same is true for Canada.
It has been more or less assumed that one’s view of the millennial kingdom strongly affects how one views and goes about the work of missions.
Reports from around the world.