Researching mission agencies is a lot like doing a term paper. I’ve suggested the crucial matters you’ll want to look at and some specific questions to ask.
- Showing the Heart of the Sojourner to Afghan RefugeesWed Feb 2 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Studying Missions in Credible and Useful WaysThu Feb 10 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders TrainingTue Feb 15 2022, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Field Onboarding and RetentionThu Feb 17 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: What is Your Brand Score? and Why Does it Matter to your Donors?Thu Feb 24 2022, 02:00pm EST
An Interview with Ajith Fernando.
Contingency planning and crisis management.
Our church leaders have suggested that there are some serious flaws in this TEE format, and they have prompted an exploration of new avenues.
Unfortunately, we missionaries often cross continents and oceans and cultures to do God’s work, but we leave the love of the cross at home.
More and more young people choose the single lifestyle. It’s estimated that about one-third of all U.S. adults (56 million) are single. The same is true for Canada.
It has been more or less assumed that one’s view of the millennial kingdom strongly affects how one views and goes about the work of missions.
Reports from around the world.