An Interview with Ajith Fernando.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
Contingency planning and crisis management.
Our church leaders have suggested that there are some serious flaws in this TEE format, and they have prompted an exploration of new avenues.
Unfortunately, we missionaries often cross continents and oceans and cultures to do God’s work, but we leave the love of the cross at home.
More and more young people choose the single lifestyle. It’s estimated that about one-third of all U.S. adults (56 million) are single. The same is true for Canada.
It has been more or less assumed that one’s view of the millennial kingdom strongly affects how one views and goes about the work of missions.
Reports from around the world.
Researching mission agencies is a lot like doing a term paper. I’ve suggested the crucial matters you’ll want to look at and some specific questions to ask.