It has been more or less assumed that one’s view of the millennial kingdom strongly affects how one views and goes about the work of missions.
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Reports from around the world.
Researching mission agencies is a lot like doing a term paper. I’ve suggested the crucial matters you’ll want to look at and some specific questions to ask.
An Interview with Ajith Fernando.
Contingency planning and crisis management.
Our church leaders have suggested that there are some serious flaws in this TEE format, and they have prompted an exploration of new avenues.
Unfortunately, we missionaries often cross continents and oceans and cultures to do God’s work, but we leave the love of the cross at home.
More and more young people choose the single lifestyle. It’s estimated that about one-third of all U.S. adults (56 million) are single. The same is true for Canada.