The first years of my first term were filled with questions about the quality of my ministry and relationships. Our standards often seemed lower than those that I had worked with in North America. Our relationships were far more turbulent than what I had lived with before.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
Missions organizations increasingly offer “foreign aid.” While such assistance has always been part of Christian missions, the shift of emphasis in these programs concerns me.
Does prolonged missionary presence foster dependency in national churches?
A leader is a person who influences people to accomplish a specific purpose. A leader is a motivator who mobilizes his people to accomplish goals and objectives.
Every decision about curriculum reflects someone’s view of the future. This key premise of educational planning is widely accepted by curriculum specialists.
Final accountability rests with the board of directors.
Reports from around the world.
The role of families in missions is highly debatable.
One of the greatest hindrances to the improvement of health and living conditions in developing African countries is the conflict between the Western scientific world view and the African’s traditional world view.
Some basic principles of Christian living.