Some basic principles of Christian living.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
The first years of my first term were filled with questions about the quality of my ministry and relationships. Our standards often seemed lower than those that I had worked with in North America. Our relationships were far more turbulent than what I had lived with before.
Missions organizations increasingly offer “foreign aid.” While such assistance has always been part of Christian missions, the shift of emphasis in these programs concerns me.
Does prolonged missionary presence foster dependency in national churches?
A leader is a person who influences people to accomplish a specific purpose. A leader is a motivator who mobilizes his people to accomplish goals and objectives.
Every decision about curriculum reflects someone’s view of the future. This key premise of educational planning is widely accepted by curriculum specialists.
Final accountability rests with the board of directors.
Reports from around the world.
The role of families in missions is highly debatable.
One of the greatest hindrances to the improvement of health and living conditions in developing African countries is the conflict between the Western scientific world view and the African’s traditional world view.