Question: When is a trend not a trend? Answer: When it is an issue.
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Part 3 Mobilizing People of Color: the Latino American ChurchThu May 13 2021
- Webinar: Lawsuits and Rumors of LawsuitsThu May 13 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Reports from around the world.
The missionary candidates who come to us reflect the society in which they have been nurtured. Unless we understand that society as it is today, we cannot understand those young people.
Development of a biblical ethos and lifestyle clearly involves culture.
Today’s missionary faces a new threat that can no longer be ignored. While it is not expected to change the practice of missions, terrorism may affect missionaries, their families, churches, and mission agencies.
Western development theory is outcome-oriented and assumes quantitative growth, thereby overlooking three important factors.
For many missionary kids (MKs), the re-entry experience is really more entry than re-entry.
A tongue-in-cheek look at missionary requirements.
We must evaluate the human, physical, and financial resources needed for the use of broadcasting in missions.
Time is running out for white mission agencies to use black missionaries. At the same time, the reservoir of potential black missionaries has never been fuller.