Ben Britten was an innovator. He had the vision that could have turned his tired mission into a legitimate power in Nigeria. Yet, while the nationals were open to Ben’s ideas, his own organization vigorously resisted any attempts at change.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Your Best Kingdom Workers Are Hidden in Plain SightThu Feb 11 2021, 09:00am EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
Question: When is a trend not a trend? Answer: When it is an issue.
Reports from around the world.
The missionary candidates who come to us reflect the society in which they have been nurtured. Unless we understand that society as it is today, we cannot understand those young people.
Development of a biblical ethos and lifestyle clearly involves culture.
Today’s missionary faces a new threat that can no longer be ignored. While it is not expected to change the practice of missions, terrorism may affect missionaries, their families, churches, and mission agencies.
Western development theory is outcome-oriented and assumes quantitative growth, thereby overlooking three important factors.
For many missionary kids (MKs), the re-entry experience is really more entry than re-entry.
A tongue-in-cheek look at missionary requirements.
We must evaluate the human, physical, and financial resources needed for the use of broadcasting in missions.