For many missionary kids (MKs), the re-entry experience is really more entry than re-entry.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
A tongue-in-cheek look at missionary requirements.
We must evaluate the human, physical, and financial resources needed for the use of broadcasting in missions.
Time is running out for white mission agencies to use black missionaries. At the same time, the reservoir of potential black missionaries has never been fuller.
Ben Britten was an innovator. He had the vision that could have turned his tired mission into a legitimate power in Nigeria. Yet, while the nationals were open to Ben’s ideas, his own organization vigorously resisted any attempts at change.
Question: When is a trend not a trend? Answer: When it is an issue.
Reports from around the world.
The missionary candidates who come to us reflect the society in which they have been nurtured. Unless we understand that society as it is today, we cannot understand those young people.
Development of a biblical ethos and lifestyle clearly involves culture.
Today’s missionary faces a new threat that can no longer be ignored. While it is not expected to change the practice of missions, terrorism may affect missionaries, their families, churches, and mission agencies.