Development of a biblical ethos and lifestyle clearly involves culture.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Today’s missionary faces a new threat that can no longer be ignored. While it is not expected to change the practice of missions, terrorism may affect missionaries, their families, churches, and mission agencies.
Western development theory is outcome-oriented and assumes quantitative growth, thereby overlooking three important factors.
For many missionary kids (MKs), the re-entry experience is really more entry than re-entry.
A tongue-in-cheek look at missionary requirements.
We must evaluate the human, physical, and financial resources needed for the use of broadcasting in missions.
Time is running out for white mission agencies to use black missionaries. At the same time, the reservoir of potential black missionaries has never been fuller.
Ben Britten was an innovator. He had the vision that could have turned his tired mission into a legitimate power in Nigeria. Yet, while the nationals were open to Ben’s ideas, his own organization vigorously resisted any attempts at change.
Question: When is a trend not a trend? Answer: When it is an issue.
Reports from around the world.