Understanding what is going on during this time of transformation helps to diffuse some of the anxieties parents often experience while trying to help their growing children through these difficult years of development.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
The number of Jews who believe in Jesus has grown considerably in the past 20 years. The origin of this growth can, in large part, be traced to the Jesus Movement of the late 1960s and early 1970s.
Missionary nurse expresses frustrations she feels on the field.
Reports from around the world.
The greatest challenge any of us will ever face in the global cause of Christ is to grow as men and women of prayer, and to mobilize others with us into a movement of prayer for the world.