The number of Jews who believe in Jesus has grown considerably in the past 20 years. The origin of this growth can, in large part, be traced to the Jesus Movement of the late 1960s and early 1970s.
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Missionary nurse expresses frustrations she feels on the field.
Reports from around the world.
The greatest challenge any of us will ever face in the global cause of Christ is to grow as men and women of prayer, and to mobilize others with us into a movement of prayer for the world.
Understanding what is going on during this time of transformation helps to diffuse some of the anxieties parents often experience while trying to help their growing children through these difficult years of development.