In considering stressful features of missionary marriages, certain factors are important.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
The task of nurturing churches in all cultures is essential and difficult. It demands our best combined efforts.
Who should provide channels of accountability?
As Billy Graham himself put it, Amsterdam ’86 wasn’t a theological conference. It was a training conference.
One of the dominant trends in missions is cross-cultural church planting. The team approach uses members with a variety of complementary gift mixes and skills.
Reports from around the world.
This survey reveals major needs in the lives of many.