Reports from around the world.
- Webinar: Spiritual Direction: A Growing Practice in Missions and Member CareThu Aug 22 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Stewardship of Short-Term Missions with an Emphasis on DiscipleshipThu Aug 29 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: New Ways to Tell the Old StoryThu Oct 10 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
This survey reveals major needs in the lives of many.
In considering stressful features of missionary marriages, certain factors are important.
The task of nurturing churches in all cultures is essential and difficult. It demands our best combined efforts.
Who should provide channels of accountability?
As Billy Graham himself put it, Amsterdam ’86 wasn’t a theological conference. It was a training conference.
One of the dominant trends in missions is cross-cultural church planting. The team approach uses members with a variety of complementary gift mixes and skills.