In considering stressful features of missionary marriages, certain factors are important.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
The task of nurturing churches in all cultures is essential and difficult. It demands our best combined efforts.
Who should provide channels of accountability?
As Billy Graham himself put it, Amsterdam ’86 wasn’t a theological conference. It was a training conference.
One of the dominant trends in missions is cross-cultural church planting. The team approach uses members with a variety of complementary gift mixes and skills.
Reports from around the world.
This survey reveals major needs in the lives of many.