Is there biblical precedent for deputation? Do any of the teachings of Jesus or Paul bear on it? Can any of the advantages of deputation be fulfilled in a more scriptural way?
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Fifteen years later, how have we done?
Reports from around the world.
Case studies examine three successful support models.
Lessons learned which went far beyond the fund-raising and prayer-raising function of deputation.
Suggestions for practical steps churches can take to cooperate with agencies to facilitate and improve the deputation system.
Missions is rapidly entering a new age marked by a decline in the growth of Western missionary-sending and a rapid increase in non-Western missions growth.
Handling conflicting emotions is a difficult task. Yet it is something we all face at one time or another. As we progress through life we inevitably encounter change, separation, and loss.
There are many obstacles to fuller integration of women in mission work.
Missionary women face distinctive challenges in their service.