Is there biblical precedent for deputation? Do any of the teachings of Jesus or Paul bear on it? Can any of the advantages of deputation be fulfilled in a more scriptural way?
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
Fifteen years later, how have we done?
Reports from around the world.
Case studies examine three successful support models.
Lessons learned which went far beyond the fund-raising and prayer-raising function of deputation.
Suggestions for practical steps churches can take to cooperate with agencies to facilitate and improve the deputation system.
Missions is rapidly entering a new age marked by a decline in the growth of Western missionary-sending and a rapid increase in non-Western missions growth.
Handling conflicting emotions is a difficult task. Yet it is something we all face at one time or another. As we progress through life we inevitably encounter change, separation, and loss.
There are many obstacles to fuller integration of women in mission work.
Missionary women face distinctive challenges in their service.