Reports from around the world
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
In many cases, deeper problems lie behind so-called poor interpersonal relationships.
As I have talked with 121 missionaries and many mission leaders over a three-year period, I have become convinced of the importance of good selection— and of the dangers of inadequacy in the process.
Mission agencies have long been concerned about why some of their people don’t last on the field. They have done many studies, uncovered many reasons, and prescribed many cures.