As I have talked with 121 missionaries and many mission leaders over a three-year period, I have become convinced of the importance of good selection— and of the dangers of inadequacy in the process.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
Mission agencies have long been concerned about why some of their people don’t last on the field. They have done many studies, uncovered many reasons, and prescribed many cures.
Reports from around the world
In many cases, deeper problems lie behind so-called poor interpersonal relationships.