In many cases, deeper problems lie behind so-called poor interpersonal relationships.
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
As I have talked with 121 missionaries and many mission leaders over a three-year period, I have become convinced of the importance of good selection— and of the dangers of inadequacy in the process.
Mission agencies have long been concerned about why some of their people don’t last on the field. They have done many studies, uncovered many reasons, and prescribed many cures.
Reports from around the world