My rather extensive reading of Muslim authors, coupled with visits to mission hospitals in Islamic countries, has led me to question some of our traditional medical strategy.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Practical ways in which we can minister to our partners.
In this article we are concerned with that fundamental problem of the first few weeks in the new culture: culture confusion.
Seven roles that missions committee in supporting churches should play.
The way people respond to crises differs from individual to individual.
The story of Taiwan’s miracle of modernization and progress is well-known. Just a casual glance in American department stores and shopping malls illustrates the fact that Taiwan continues to be a major supplier of consumer goods.
A brand new ball game is beginning in Christian mission. In Japan God is presenting us with a totally new challenge in the history of world evangelization.
Reports from around the world.
Recent events in Greece, Turkey, and Morocco remind us once again of our enemy’s resistance to the spread of the gospel.
The important thing to recognize in our relationships is not that we have problems, but rather that we need to understand how to handle these difficulties, and to learn from them.