Reports from around the world.
- Essentials for Fundraising and DevelopmentWed Jan 26 2022, 01:00pm EST
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: The Lausanne Update - the State of the Great CommissionWed Jan 26 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Discovering the Effective Writer Within YouThu Jan 27 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Showing the Heart of the Sojourner to Afghan RefugeesWed Feb 2 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Studying Missions in Credible and Useful WaysThu Feb 10 2022, 12:00pm EST
Recent events in Greece, Turkey, and Morocco remind us once again of our enemy’s resistance to the spread of the gospel.
The important thing to recognize in our relationships is not that we have problems, but rather that we need to understand how to handle these difficulties, and to learn from them.
In order to teach effectively in a cross-cultural setting we must understand how teaching has traditionally taken place in the particular culture.
My rather extensive reading of Muslim authors, coupled with visits to mission hospitals in Islamic countries, has led me to question some of our traditional medical strategy.
Practical ways in which we can minister to our partners.
In this article we are concerned with that fundamental problem of the first few weeks in the new culture: culture confusion.
Seven roles that missions committee in supporting churches should play.
The way people respond to crises differs from individual to individual.
The story of Taiwan’s miracle of modernization and progress is well-known. Just a casual glance in American department stores and shopping malls illustrates the fact that Taiwan continues to be a major supplier of consumer goods.