Practical ways in which we can minister to our partners.
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
In this article we are concerned with that fundamental problem of the first few weeks in the new culture: culture confusion.
Seven roles that missions committee in supporting churches should play.
The way people respond to crises differs from individual to individual.
The story of Taiwan’s miracle of modernization and progress is well-known. Just a casual glance in American department stores and shopping malls illustrates the fact that Taiwan continues to be a major supplier of consumer goods.
A brand new ball game is beginning in Christian mission. In Japan God is presenting us with a totally new challenge in the history of world evangelization.
Reports from around the world.
Recent events in Greece, Turkey, and Morocco remind us once again of our enemy’s resistance to the spread of the gospel.
The important thing to recognize in our relationships is not that we have problems, but rather that we need to understand how to handle these difficulties, and to learn from them.
In order to teach effectively in a cross-cultural setting we must understand how teaching has traditionally taken place in the particular culture.