A brand new ball game is beginning in Christian mission. In Japan God is presenting us with a totally new challenge in the history of world evangelization.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
Reports from around the world.
Recent events in Greece, Turkey, and Morocco remind us once again of our enemy’s resistance to the spread of the gospel.
The important thing to recognize in our relationships is not that we have problems, but rather that we need to understand how to handle these difficulties, and to learn from them.
In order to teach effectively in a cross-cultural setting we must understand how teaching has traditionally taken place in the particular culture.
My rather extensive reading of Muslim authors, coupled with visits to mission hospitals in Islamic countries, has led me to question some of our traditional medical strategy.
Practical ways in which we can minister to our partners.
In this article we are concerned with that fundamental problem of the first few weeks in the new culture: culture confusion.
Seven roles that missions committee in supporting churches should play.
The way people respond to crises differs from individual to individual.