People find it difficult to accurately and sensitively describe events taking place a block away. How on earth does a missions communicator report on the complex issues facing the church in a country 5,000 miles away?
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Innovation Leaders DiscussionMon Aug 8 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Communications and Marketing Staff: Communications and the Mission of God: Aligning organizational communications with God's purposesThu Aug 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeeksThu Sep 8 2022
A look at some of the factors that cause conflicts and ways that may diminish their unfortunate consequences.
The International Conference on Missionary Kids (November, 1984) was held in Manila. Through workshops and plenary sessions the needs were analyzed and solutions offered.
Today, to be “single” means “being alone.”
Five years ago, I was diagnosed as having multiple sclerosis. Recently the disease has progressed, leaving damage to most of my muscles. I know God can heal me. But what he has chosen to do is even better.
Church planting is not finished until the church is established.
Any church can have a worldwide ministry. This happens when one or more from that church are prepared and sent out to do in another culture what the church is doing locally. And the impact on the sending church is positive and healthy.
Reports from around the world.
Miraim Adeney, Harvie, Samuel Wilson and Edward R. Dayton, David Hesselgrave, Robertson McQuilken, C. Peter Wagner and Donald McGavran talk about their books.
Concise, practical information about what God is doing in the world today.