People find it difficult to accurately and sensitively describe events taking place a block away. How on earth does a missions communicator report on the complex issues facing the church in a country 5,000 miles away?
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
A look at some of the factors that cause conflicts and ways that may diminish their unfortunate consequences.
The International Conference on Missionary Kids (November, 1984) was held in Manila. Through workshops and plenary sessions the needs were analyzed and solutions offered.
Today, to be “single” means “being alone.”
Five years ago, I was diagnosed as having multiple sclerosis. Recently the disease has progressed, leaving damage to most of my muscles. I know God can heal me. But what he has chosen to do is even better.
Church planting is not finished until the church is established.
Any church can have a worldwide ministry. This happens when one or more from that church are prepared and sent out to do in another culture what the church is doing locally. And the impact on the sending church is positive and healthy.
Reports from around the world.
Miraim Adeney, Harvie, Samuel Wilson and Edward R. Dayton, David Hesselgrave, Robertson McQuilken, C. Peter Wagner and Donald McGavran talk about their books.
Concise, practical information about what God is doing in the world today.