The International Conference on Missionary Kids (November, 1984) was held in Manila. Through workshops and plenary sessions the needs were analyzed and solutions offered.
- Webinar: Spiritual Direction: A Growing Practice in Missions and Member CareThu Aug 22 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Stewardship of Short-Term Missions with an Emphasis on DiscipleshipThu Aug 29 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: New Ways to Tell the Old StoryThu Oct 10 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Today, to be “single” means “being alone.”
Five years ago, I was diagnosed as having multiple sclerosis. Recently the disease has progressed, leaving damage to most of my muscles. I know God can heal me. But what he has chosen to do is even better.
Church planting is not finished until the church is established.
Any church can have a worldwide ministry. This happens when one or more from that church are prepared and sent out to do in another culture what the church is doing locally. And the impact on the sending church is positive and healthy.
Reports from around the world.
Miraim Adeney, Harvie, Samuel Wilson and Edward R. Dayton, David Hesselgrave, Robertson McQuilken, C. Peter Wagner and Donald McGavran talk about their books.
Concise, practical information about what God is doing in the world today.
People find it difficult to accurately and sensitively describe events taking place a block away. How on earth does a missions communicator report on the complex issues facing the church in a country 5,000 miles away?
A look at some of the factors that cause conflicts and ways that may diminish their unfortunate consequences.