Often thought to be the exclusive property of the adolescent, transition is actually found in three stages of a person’s life.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
Missionary managers work not only in U.S. board offices, but all around the globe. They manage thousands of people and millions of dollars. Very few of them have had any professional training in management, but they have been swamped by a flood of various management theories and techniques.
We welcome readers to the Association of Evangelicals Professors of Missions supplement, “AEPM News and Views.” Granted, there’s nothing very new or original about that caption.
Should evangelical professors of missions maintain a vigorous separate organization whose purpose is to develop, voice, and promote classical biblical mission and to carry out Christ’s command to mathateusate panta ta ethne—disciple all the peoples of planet earth?
It needs to be recognized at the outset that an agenda of missiological issues will to a degree be inevitably determined by one’s perspectives.
The answer is yes, but it will take big changes.
In the last decade what might be called the “unreached people groups” strategy has shaken the missions community to the core.
Various articles on missions.
To those aware of the recent debate concerning the “Homogeneous Unit Principle,” another in a long stream of articles on the subject may not be a welcome sight.
Before ethnomusicology has any relevance to missionaries, the term must not only be understood, but a particular theological point must be considered.