Tbe prayer meeting at Woosung Road was dismissed, and as the people began to leave, we finally clasped each other’s hands. I had heard of him, but now in the summer of 1927, in Shanghai, at China Inland Mission headquarters, we met. My wife Isobel had made his acquaintance previously in Vancouver, B.C.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Your Best Kingdom Workers Are Hidden in Plain SightThu Feb 11 2021, 09:00am EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
Our mid-twentieth century world is one of emerging young nations and young nations are nations of young people. What significance does this have for missionaries and mission boards?
There are simply too many foreign mission organizations. We may lack missionaries,’ preaching, and conversions, but there are too many separate missionary groups. The result: excessive overhead expense, duplication of effort, confusion in the minds of the Christian public.
Subscribed by the Delegates to THE CONGRESS ON THE CHURCH’S WORLDWIDE MISSION Convened at Wheaton, Illinois April 9-16, 1966
Fact No. 1: For the first time in sixty years, missionary books are again on the best seller lists. Students are especially interested in them.