Several years ago at the conclusion of a missionary meeting in Cleveland, Ohio, one of the speakers, a white lady missionary from Africa raised a common question:
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
Culture shock has been described as that emotional disturbance which results from adjustment to new cultural, environment.’ Its cause is the loss of the familiar cues by which we interact in any society.
Identification is a prerequisite for communication. Do we have something to give? Would we like to be open to what others might share with us? Then we must identify with them.
Any mission organization by the very nature of its existence has certain spiritual responsibilities.