Any mission organization by the very nature of its existence has certain spiritual responsibilities.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
Several years ago at the conclusion of a missionary meeting in Cleveland, Ohio, one of the speakers, a white lady missionary from Africa raised a common question:
Culture shock has been described as that emotional disturbance which results from adjustment to new cultural, environment.’ Its cause is the loss of the familiar cues by which we interact in any society.
Identification is a prerequisite for communication. Do we have something to give? Would we like to be open to what others might share with us? Then we must identify with them.