El Salvador is a tiny Central American republic about 150 miles long and sixty miles wide. It has the densest population of any country in continental America, averaging approximately 300 people’ to the square mile. This condition in itself provides an unusual opportunity for evangelism-people are everywhere.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
Time: July 1948.
Place: a deserted street corner in Guatemala City. I could feel the heat of the rough cement sidewalk against my hands and body. In front of me a machine gun rattled and spat out hot empty cartridges that rolled down aimlessly and tumbled into the gutter. I lifted my, face in the acrid air and saw two men crawling from a shattered vehicle up the street.
The primary missionary health problem in Japan is tension.
Can the barren produce? My wife and I have been compelled to ask ourselves this question again and again during the past year. Upon our return from furlough the field council asked us to staff a barren station.