A substantial number of missionaries find the homecoming process to be more difficult than the initial adjustment to the field.
- Webinar: Four Global Trends Affecting World MissionThu Mar 21 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Career counseling is vital for personal growth, important contributions to ministry, and for changes brought about by time and tragedies.
The author, who has lived in India 28 years, appeals for communicating the gospel through traditional poetry, music, drama, puppetry, dance, and painting.
As far as an analysis of Fishers of Men or Founders of Empire? is concerned, unfortunately this book is not an objective appraisal of Wycliffe Bible Translators/Summer Insitute of Linguistics.
Fishers of men or founders of empire? is a question all missionaries have to face in their work.
Some stories make great prayer letter, but should we tell them?
Missionaries must keep abreast of current theological trends—so they can understand both the U.S. scene and the influences on religious values and ideas worldwide.
We have an impressive array of tools for evangelism; all kinds of technology that we didn’t have 25 years ago. But I wonder if, in the midst of all this, we might be missing the major dynamics for success in the Great Commission.
Various articles on missions.