As far as an analysis of Fishers of Men or Founders of Empire? is concerned, unfortunately this book is not an objective appraisal of Wycliffe Bible Translators/Summer Insitute of Linguistics.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
Fishers of men or founders of empire? is a question all missionaries have to face in their work.
Some stories make great prayer letter, but should we tell them?
Missionaries must keep abreast of current theological trends—so they can understand both the U.S. scene and the influences on religious values and ideas worldwide.
We have an impressive array of tools for evangelism; all kinds of technology that we didn’t have 25 years ago. But I wonder if, in the midst of all this, we might be missing the major dynamics for success in the Great Commission.
Various articles on missions.
A substantial number of missionaries find the homecoming process to be more difficult than the initial adjustment to the field.
Career counseling is vital for personal growth, important contributions to ministry, and for changes brought about by time and tragedies.
The author, who has lived in India 28 years, appeals for communicating the gospel through traditional poetry, music, drama, puppetry, dance, and painting.