A substantial number of missionaries find the homecoming process to be more difficult than the initial adjustment to the field.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Career counseling is vital for personal growth, important contributions to ministry, and for changes brought about by time and tragedies.
The author, who has lived in India 28 years, appeals for communicating the gospel through traditional poetry, music, drama, puppetry, dance, and painting.
As far as an analysis of Fishers of Men or Founders of Empire? is concerned, unfortunately this book is not an objective appraisal of Wycliffe Bible Translators/Summer Insitute of Linguistics.
Fishers of men or founders of empire? is a question all missionaries have to face in their work.
Some stories make great prayer letter, but should we tell them?
Missionaries must keep abreast of current theological trends—so they can understand both the U.S. scene and the influences on religious values and ideas worldwide.
We have an impressive array of tools for evangelism; all kinds of technology that we didn’t have 25 years ago. But I wonder if, in the midst of all this, we might be missing the major dynamics for success in the Great Commission.
Various articles on missions.