A substantial number of missionaries find the homecoming process to be more difficult than the initial adjustment to the field.
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Foundations for an Effective Communications DepartmentTue May 17 2022, 02:00pm EDT
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Woke Driving Conditions: Navigating the New Political EnvironmentWed May 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Evangelical Views on Women in Ministry & Marriage: Differences in Interpretation, Not InspirationFri May 20, 2022, 04:00 PM PDT
- Webinar: An Introduction to the Theology and Practice of Cross-Cultural RiskThu May 26 2022, 12:00pm EDT
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
Career counseling is vital for personal growth, important contributions to ministry, and for changes brought about by time and tragedies.
The author, who has lived in India 28 years, appeals for communicating the gospel through traditional poetry, music, drama, puppetry, dance, and painting.
As far as an analysis of Fishers of Men or Founders of Empire? is concerned, unfortunately this book is not an objective appraisal of Wycliffe Bible Translators/Summer Insitute of Linguistics.
Fishers of men or founders of empire? is a question all missionaries have to face in their work.
Some stories make great prayer letter, but should we tell them?
Missionaries must keep abreast of current theological trends—so they can understand both the U.S. scene and the influences on religious values and ideas worldwide.
We have an impressive array of tools for evangelism; all kinds of technology that we didn’t have 25 years ago. But I wonder if, in the midst of all this, we might be missing the major dynamics for success in the Great Commission.
Various articles on missions.