Problems of adjustment overseas are not going to get any easier. Most missionaries know the trials of language and culture, of red tape and revolution.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Evangelicals outside of China have to decide whether to accept Bishop Ting’s claims and relate only to the CCC, or whether they should listen to the voice of house church representatives who will not join the TSPM.
The key is not telling them but asking them the right questions.
Teachers and students alike discovered fresh ways to serve one another, their churches, and their communities.
You’ll find the space squeeze and the money squeeze, but churches are innovating not only in building but in program and ministries as well.
The puzzle must be put together—if churches and missions overseas are to make the best use of the data
John Dekker has pointed out some serious problems as evangelicals around the world seek to identify and evangelize unreached peoples.