Teachers and students alike discovered fresh ways to serve one another, their churches, and their communities.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
You’ll find the space squeeze and the money squeeze, but churches are innovating not only in building but in program and ministries as well.
The puzzle must be put together—if churches and missions overseas are to make the best use of the data
John Dekker has pointed out some serious problems as evangelicals around the world seek to identify and evangelize unreached peoples.
Problems of adjustment overseas are not going to get any easier. Most missionaries know the trials of language and culture, of red tape and revolution.
Evangelicals outside of China have to decide whether to accept Bishop Ting’s claims and relate only to the CCC, or whether they should listen to the voice of house church representatives who will not join the TSPM.
The key is not telling them but asking them the right questions.