You’ll find the space squeeze and the money squeeze, but churches are innovating not only in building but in program and ministries as well.
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
The puzzle must be put together—if churches and missions overseas are to make the best use of the data
John Dekker has pointed out some serious problems as evangelicals around the world seek to identify and evangelize unreached peoples.
Problems of adjustment overseas are not going to get any easier. Most missionaries know the trials of language and culture, of red tape and revolution.
Evangelicals outside of China have to decide whether to accept Bishop Ting’s claims and relate only to the CCC, or whether they should listen to the voice of house church representatives who will not join the TSPM.
The key is not telling them but asking them the right questions.
Teachers and students alike discovered fresh ways to serve one another, their churches, and their communities.