So you are going to be interviewed on radio or television. Praise the Lord! It’s an excellent and exciting opportunity to present the challenge of your work to more people than you might talk with in several weeks or months of church meetings.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
A growing number of development experts and national policymakers are beginning to question the wisdom of massive technology, transfers from the industrialized countries to the developing nations.
During the early stages of the Iraq-Iran war, civilians on both sides were fed a steady diet of “glorious victory” films on TV.
Missionaries can find the biblical and practical outlines for big city ministries in this article.
March 18, 1956 was a hot day in the hottest of Indian plains. Through the streets of Nagpur in central India, 2,000 members of the Jatav (Untouchable) caste followed their leader, B.R. Ambedkar in solemn procession.
Is a better liaison possible between mission societies and the schools that train their forces?