A growing number of development experts and national policymakers are beginning to question the wisdom of massive technology, transfers from the industrialized countries to the developing nations.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
During the early stages of the Iraq-Iran war, civilians on both sides were fed a steady diet of “glorious victory” films on TV.
Missionaries can find the biblical and practical outlines for big city ministries in this article.
March 18, 1956 was a hot day in the hottest of Indian plains. Through the streets of Nagpur in central India, 2,000 members of the Jatav (Untouchable) caste followed their leader, B.R. Ambedkar in solemn procession.
Is a better liaison possible between mission societies and the schools that train their forces?
So you are going to be interviewed on radio or television. Praise the Lord! It’s an excellent and exciting opportunity to present the challenge of your work to more people than you might talk with in several weeks or months of church meetings.