So you are going to be interviewed on radio or television. Praise the Lord! It’s an excellent and exciting opportunity to present the challenge of your work to more people than you might talk with in several weeks or months of church meetings.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
A growing number of development experts and national policymakers are beginning to question the wisdom of massive technology, transfers from the industrialized countries to the developing nations.
During the early stages of the Iraq-Iran war, civilians on both sides were fed a steady diet of “glorious victory” films on TV.
Missionaries can find the biblical and practical outlines for big city ministries in this article.
March 18, 1956 was a hot day in the hottest of Indian plains. Through the streets of Nagpur in central India, 2,000 members of the Jatav (Untouchable) caste followed their leader, B.R. Ambedkar in solemn procession.
Is a better liaison possible between mission societies and the schools that train their forces?