Considerable progress has been made, but problems due to a clash of the sexes remain to be solved.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Any effort to achieve adequately the goal promised by the title of this article will certainly suffer the fate of the six blind men who described the elephant.
Ahmad accepted the challenge to cast out a demon, and the villagers responded to Christ. Now there’s a thriving church.
Missionary interest began in the Indian church long before it began anywhere else in Asia.
Spending 10 days in worship, prayer, study and fellowship with some 900 believers from 87 countries was a moving experience that had a significant impact on those who participated.
Talk about women in missions and in some circles you are branded a radical or worse.
Missionaries and mission leaders sometimes feel that events have passed them by. Especially in regions where mission has met with great success they are agonizing over the question of whether or not their existence is still justified.