Spending 10 days in worship, prayer, study and fellowship with some 900 believers from 87 countries was a moving experience that had a significant impact on those who participated.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Your Best Kingdom Workers Are Hidden in Plain SightThu Feb 11 2021, 09:00am EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
Talk about women in missions and in some circles you are branded a radical or worse.
Missionaries and mission leaders sometimes feel that events have passed them by. Especially in regions where mission has met with great success they are agonizing over the question of whether or not their existence is still justified.
Considerable progress has been made, but problems due to a clash of the sexes remain to be solved.
Any effort to achieve adequately the goal promised by the title of this article will certainly suffer the fate of the six blind men who described the elephant.
Ahmad accepted the challenge to cast out a demon, and the villagers responded to Christ. Now there’s a thriving church.
Missionary interest began in the Indian church long before it began anywhere else in Asia.