Considerable progress has been made, but problems due to a clash of the sexes remain to be solved.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Any effort to achieve adequately the goal promised by the title of this article will certainly suffer the fate of the six blind men who described the elephant.
Ahmad accepted the challenge to cast out a demon, and the villagers responded to Christ. Now there’s a thriving church.
Missionary interest began in the Indian church long before it began anywhere else in Asia.
Spending 10 days in worship, prayer, study and fellowship with some 900 believers from 87 countries was a moving experience that had a significant impact on those who participated.
Talk about women in missions and in some circles you are branded a radical or worse.
Missionaries and mission leaders sometimes feel that events have passed them by. Especially in regions where mission has met with great success they are agonizing over the question of whether or not their existence is still justified.