If there’s anything we want to be sure about in missions, it’s the biblical validity of our work. Yet as one surveys the scene, it is apparent that the biblical underpinnings are not all that solid.
- The Role of the Church in Working with Orphans and Vulnerable ChildrenWed Dec 1 2021, 01:00pm EST
- 2iCTue Dec 7 2021, 01:00pm EST
- Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders TrainingTue Feb 15 2022, 03:00pm EST
- Leadership Pathways: Thriving as Women Leaders and Developing OthersThu Mar 3 2022, 05:00pm EST
- On Mission 2022Wed Apr 6 2022
Many have sought to discover through Paul “God’s methodology for missions.”
Guru: Young man, if God wants to mature an indigenous church, he’ll do it without your help or mine. You must get on with the task of being a true missionary. Repent of your truncated church development syndrome.
One of the phenomena of our day is that, alongside a spirit of renewal and change that is sweeping through the Muslim world, there is a parallel resurgence of interest in the church in getting involved in the task of evangelizing the Muslim world.
Missiologists, theologians, Christian education directors and church administrators continually face new issues. The latest issue is contextualization.
Since the days of Abraham, God has been calling men to leave their familiar surroundings, their place of belonging, to move out into the unknown, to a new place.