Some skepticism about international congresses is warranted.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
When contemplating the rapid spread of Christianity and the demand for African leadership, a dilemma arises when we consider that such a high percentage of the population is children.
Because multiple life-roles demand our time as missionaries, it is imperative that we give proper attention to our role as a family person. It is a role we live from birth to death, yet it can still be a “walk-through.”
In this article I stress the great importance of making disciples in relation to the missionary task.
During the past decade the place of the church in missionary outreach has come into prominence through discussions on church/missions relations.
For a host of eminent leaders from all over the world, Berlin both portrayed and provided a new dimension of truly international missionary concern.