Because multiple life-roles demand our time as missionaries, it is imperative that we give proper attention to our role as a family person. It is a role we live from birth to death, yet it can still be a “walk-through.”
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
In this article I stress the great importance of making disciples in relation to the missionary task.
During the past decade the place of the church in missionary outreach has come into prominence through discussions on church/missions relations.
For a host of eminent leaders from all over the world, Berlin both portrayed and provided a new dimension of truly international missionary concern.
Some skepticism about international congresses is warranted.
When contemplating the rapid spread of Christianity and the demand for African leadership, a dilemma arises when we consider that such a high percentage of the population is children.