During the past decade the place of the church in missionary outreach has come into prominence through discussions on church/missions relations.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
For a host of eminent leaders from all over the world, Berlin both portrayed and provided a new dimension of truly international missionary concern.
Some skepticism about international congresses is warranted.
When contemplating the rapid spread of Christianity and the demand for African leadership, a dilemma arises when we consider that such a high percentage of the population is children.
Because multiple life-roles demand our time as missionaries, it is imperative that we give proper attention to our role as a family person. It is a role we live from birth to death, yet it can still be a “walk-through.”
In this article I stress the great importance of making disciples in relation to the missionary task.