An encouraging development in missions today is the increasing use of small media to communicate the gospel.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
About 30 pairs of eyes were intently focused on a photograph. The eyes belonged to church leaders who were crammed into a classroom on the mission station at Tossay.
The disease occurs when the national church claims a territory so great that it cannot possibly evangelize it.
News reports from around the world.
The fact of unprecedented church growth in Africa has also brought some serious questions and problems.
The caption, “A Small Family is a Happy Family,” is written on billboards in beautiful script beneath a picture of a lovely Bengali family of husband, wife and two small children. These ads are strategically placed in hundreds of locations throughout Bangladesh.
“God is a missionary God; the Bible is a missionary book; the Christ of the Bible is a missionary Christ; and His Church is a missionary Church.”