An encouraging development in missions today is the increasing use of small media to communicate the gospel.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
About 30 pairs of eyes were intently focused on a photograph. The eyes belonged to church leaders who were crammed into a classroom on the mission station at Tossay.
The disease occurs when the national church claims a territory so great that it cannot possibly evangelize it.
News reports from around the world.
The fact of unprecedented church growth in Africa has also brought some serious questions and problems.
The caption, “A Small Family is a Happy Family,” is written on billboards in beautiful script beneath a picture of a lovely Bengali family of husband, wife and two small children. These ads are strategically placed in hundreds of locations throughout Bangladesh.
“God is a missionary God; the Bible is a missionary book; the Christ of the Bible is a missionary Christ; and His Church is a missionary Church.”