Reports from around the world.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Your Best Kingdom Workers Are Hidden in Plain SightThu Feb 11 2021, 09:00am EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
My sari must have attracted some curiosity, for I was invited to speak to a number of groups about my country. Some had heard of India, some had no idea where it was…
Missionaries at Urbana 76 found a new mood among college students regarding missions. The convention’s director looks at reasons for the trend and tells what it means for the future of mission boards.
Missions history bulges with womanly doers, some of whom gained great notoriety. Life magazine’s special bicentennial issue, “Remarkable American Women, 1776-1976,” includes Lottie Moon, a Southern Baptist missionary who went to China in 1873.
Missionaries need to study the Scriptures and the local culture, to find suitable answers to the very complex problems of marriage and baptism. This account tells how this was done in one church in the Dominican Republic.
How much and to whom? These are among the questions missionaries ask when they think about sending national leaders to the U.S. for training. This helpful article analyzes the pertinent data in making these decisions.