Five problems between missionaries and nationals were discussed at a staff-management consultation. The author gives the details and shows that the bulk of them were cultural in origin.
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Part 3 Mobilizing People of Color: the Latino American ChurchThu May 13 2021
- Webinar: Lawsuits and Rumors of LawsuitsThu May 13 2021, 02:00pm EDT
J. Richard Arndt interview with Stanley E. Lindquist.
Why are some churches able to mobilize their members for witness and consequent growth? This author, a veteran of many years experience and study in evangelistic outreach, examines four relationships that must interact effectively in the believer’s life.
Too often the one-night film showing draws crowds, and perhaps results in decisions, but not the establishment of new churches. In this article some better goals are enunciated and practical steps are given about how to reach them.
Are the thinkers at home addressing themselves to the real problems of missionaries?
Reports from around the world.