Too often the one-night film showing draws crowds, and perhaps results in decisions, but not the establishment of new churches. In this article some better goals are enunciated and practical steps are given about how to reach them.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherFri Mar 29 2019, 12:00pm PDT - Sat Mar 30 2019, 12:00pm PDT
- Canadian Mission Leader ConnectionThu Apr 4 2019, 10:00am EDT - 2:00pm EDT
- Peer2Peer - CEOsTue Apr 9 2019, 5:30pm EDT - Thu Apr 11 2019, 4:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #1: Understanding Global SecularizationThu Apr 18 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Jesus in the Secular World #2: Responding to Global SecularizationThu Apr 25 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
Are the thinkers at home addressing themselves to the real problems of missionaries?
Reports from around the world.
Five problems between missionaries and nationals were discussed at a staff-management consultation. The author gives the details and shows that the bulk of them were cultural in origin.
J. Richard Arndt interview with Stanley E. Lindquist.
Why are some churches able to mobilize their members for witness and consequent growth? This author, a veteran of many years experience and study in evangelistic outreach, examines four relationships that must interact effectively in the believer’s life.