Five problems between missionaries and nationals were discussed at a staff-management consultation. The author gives the details and shows that the bulk of them were cultural in origin.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 5th DayWed Apr 29 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
J. Richard Arndt interview with Stanley E. Lindquist.
Why are some churches able to mobilize their members for witness and consequent growth? This author, a veteran of many years experience and study in evangelistic outreach, examines four relationships that must interact effectively in the believer’s life.
Too often the one-night film showing draws crowds, and perhaps results in decisions, but not the establishment of new churches. In this article some better goals are enunciated and practical steps are given about how to reach them.
Are the thinkers at home addressing themselves to the real problems of missionaries?
Reports from around the world.