Five problems between missionaries and nationals were discussed at a staff-management consultation. The author gives the details and shows that the bulk of them were cultural in origin.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
J. Richard Arndt interview with Stanley E. Lindquist.
Why are some churches able to mobilize their members for witness and consequent growth? This author, a veteran of many years experience and study in evangelistic outreach, examines four relationships that must interact effectively in the believer’s life.
Too often the one-night film showing draws crowds, and perhaps results in decisions, but not the establishment of new churches. In this article some better goals are enunciated and practical steps are given about how to reach them.
Are the thinkers at home addressing themselves to the real problems of missionaries?
Reports from around the world.