We believe everyone has an equal right to knowledge of, and faith in, Jesus Christ. But if this is our goal, how are we doing?
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
- Building Outstanding Church/Mission Agency Relations in MobilizationMon Nov 11 2019, 4:00pm CST - Wed Nov 13 2019, 12:00pm CST
From whatever vantage point you choose to examine it, the evangelical missionary enterprise in the United States is in a vigorous, healthy condition.
Reports from around the world.
“I sat where they sat . . .” the prophet declared (Ezek. 3:15 ). While his circumstances were quite different from those of the contemporary missionary scene, the principle involved is identical.
Mission leaders are aware that contemporary attitudes toward evangelism are currently undergoing some very basic changes. Furthermore, these changes will undoubtedly become more and more prominent in the decade to come.
At a recent church growth/evangelism workshop in Colombia the national pastors and missionaries were asked to list the major obstacles to the growth of their churches.
The past decade has seen significant changes in the world mission of the church. These changes are naturally reflected in missiology the study of missions.
Although more than ten years have gone by since the days when the Evangelical Missions Quarterly was only the dream of a few people, and of a committee appointed to bring the project to fruition, it’s not hard to remember the questions that flooded our minds as we faced the job.
The sudden proliferation of sending agencies has attracted the attention of missiologists all over the world.
Some significant happenings in Asia during the last ten years.