In the Summer 1969 issue of Evangelical Missions Quarterly, P.T. Chandapilla (General Secretary, Union of Evangelical Students of India) told “How Jesus Trained the Twelve.” He broke down his study into eight principles of Jesus’ ministry. The following story describes how another national Christian leader puts these principles into practice in Malaysia.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
The military coup d’ etat that vaulted General Ne Win and sixteen other army officers into Burma’s political saddle on March 2, 1962 marked an important milestone for the Christian church in that land. Anti-foreign feelings, already present in some measure, were strengthened and implemented by actions of the new government.
A milestone is a useful measuring device. It will show you how far you have come and where you are in the journey. Looking back may not be pleasant. Looking forward I trust will be profitable. We want to survey the seventies.