The Fourth Assembly of the World Council of Churches has come and gone. Uppsala (1968), a small university town in eastern Sweden, has joined Amsterdam (1948), Evanston (1954), and New Delhi (1961) in the unfolding of the Ecumenical Movement.
- 2iCTue Dec 7 2021, 01:00pm EST
- Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders TrainingTue Feb 15 2022, 03:00pm EST
- Leadership Pathways: Thriving as Women Leaders and Developing OthersThu Mar 3 2022, 05:00pm EST
- On Mission 2022Wed Apr 6 2022
- Equipping Missions for the Cultural Challenges of Singleness, Marriage & SexualityTue Apr 12 2022, 12:00pm EDT
This discussion is intended to deal with our topic on a practical level. I shall endeavor to suggest a certain modus operandi to meet the great need of true Christian leadership in India.
The EFMA-IFMA executives’ retreat came up with suggestions about cooperating with Roman Catholics in Bible translations. What’s a missionary’s reaction on the field when he’s invited to share in a joint Protestant-Catholic project?
The following statement was adopted at the joint retreat for mission executives, October, 1968, sponsored by the Evangelical Foreign Missions Association and the Interdenominational Foreign Mission Association.