The primary missionary health problem in Japan is tension.
- 2iCTue Dec 7 2021, 01:00pm EST
- Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders TrainingTue Feb 15 2022, 03:00pm EST
- Leadership Pathways: Thriving as Women Leaders and Developing OthersThu Mar 3 2022, 05:00pm EST
- On Mission 2022Wed Apr 6 2022
- Equipping Missions for the Cultural Challenges of Singleness, Marriage & SexualityTue Apr 12 2022, 12:00pm EDT
Can the barren produce? My wife and I have been compelled to ask ourselves this question again and again during the past year. Upon our return from furlough the field council asked us to staff a barren station.
El Salvador is a tiny Central American republic about 150 miles long and sixty miles wide. It has the densest population of any country in continental America, averaging approximately 300 people’ to the square mile. This condition in itself provides an unusual opportunity for evangelism-people are everywhere.
Time: July 1948.
Place: a deserted street corner in Guatemala City. I could feel the heat of the rough cement sidewalk against my hands and body. In front of me a machine gun rattled and spat out hot empty cartridges that rolled down aimlessly and tumbled into the gutter. I lifted my, face in the acrid air and saw two men crawling from a shattered vehicle up the street.