The primary missionary health problem in Japan is tension.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Can the barren produce? My wife and I have been compelled to ask ourselves this question again and again during the past year. Upon our return from furlough the field council asked us to staff a barren station.
El Salvador is a tiny Central American republic about 150 miles long and sixty miles wide. It has the densest population of any country in continental America, averaging approximately 300 people’ to the square mile. This condition in itself provides an unusual opportunity for evangelism-people are everywhere.
Time: July 1948.
Place: a deserted street corner in Guatemala City. I could feel the heat of the rough cement sidewalk against my hands and body. In front of me a machine gun rattled and spat out hot empty cartridges that rolled down aimlessly and tumbled into the gutter. I lifted my, face in the acrid air and saw two men crawling from a shattered vehicle up the street.