Learn more about our contributors and get into the Word.
- July CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Self Care for CEOsWed Jul 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- 2020 National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC)Thu Jul 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - Sat Jul 11 2020, 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Reaching Nations in the USA Through SportsThu Aug 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- August CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Aug 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 04:00pm EDT
Espionage that takes advantage of ministry workers is happening and leadership should be aware and proactive about it.
Our Hope in Christ in the Midst of Persecution
Having guidelines for responding to high-risk scenarios are useless if we don’t follow them. Such security policies are best structured with a well-informed team and built-in communication redundancy for crisis situations.
It is important for agencies to have a comprehensive set of global security policies in place. A good set of security-related policies is extremely helpful to an organization.
Monitoring the location of team members can not only give peace of mind, but also provide invaluable intel for organizations to respond effectively in an emergency.
We ought to take steps towards training programs to take heed and foresee the dangers that lay ahead.
A first-hand narrative of conquering darkness and fear in captivity by finding strength and true life in Christ.
Protecting Their Missionaries
How to Strengthen Your Cybersecurity Defenses