Learn more about our contributors and get into the Word.
- Webinar: Networking Practitioners Ministering Among The Muslim Diaspora in North America - An Initiative of The Vision 5:9 NetworkThu Mar 5 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
- On Mission 2020Wed Mar 11 2020, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Challenges in the N. American Church / Defining MissionThu Mar 19 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- CEO Peer 2 Peer RetreatTue Mar 31 2020, 5:30pm PDT - Thu Apr 2 2020, 03:00pm PDT
- Men and Women Leading Together: Pursuing Godly PartnershipsWed Apr 8 2020, 12:00pm MDT - Thu Apr 9 2020, 12:00pm MDT
Espionage that takes advantage of ministry workers is happening and leadership should be aware and proactive about it.
Our Hope in Christ in the Midst of Persecution
Having guidelines for responding to high-risk scenarios are useless if we don’t follow them. Such security policies are best structured with a well-informed team and built-in communication redundancy for crisis situations.
It is important for agencies to have a comprehensive set of global security policies in place. A good set of security-related policies is extremely helpful to an organization.
Monitoring the location of team members can not only give peace of mind, but also provide invaluable intel for organizations to respond effectively in an emergency.
We ought to take steps towards training programs to take heed and foresee the dangers that lay ahead.
A first-hand narrative of conquering darkness and fear in captivity by finding strength and true life in Christ.
Protecting Their Missionaries
How to Strengthen Your Cybersecurity Defenses