Learn more about our contributors and get into the Word.
- Webinar: New Ways to Tell the Old StoryThu Oct 10 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Measuring ImpactThu Oct 24 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Packing a Parachute and Other Superpowers: How Excellent Executive Assistants Support Outstanding OrganizationsWed Oct 30 2019, 12:00pm MT - Thu Oct 31 2019, 12:00pm MT
- Webinar: Commissioned: What Jesus Wants You To Know As You GoThu Oct 31 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Building Outstanding Church/Mission Agency Relations in MobilizationMon Nov 11 2019, 4:00pm CST - Wed Nov 13 2019, 12:00pm CST
Espionage that takes advantage of ministry workers is happening and leadership should be aware and proactive about it.
Our Hope in Christ in the Midst of Persecution
Having guidelines for responding to high-risk scenarios are useless if we don’t follow them. Such security policies are best structured with a well-informed team and built-in communication redundancy for crisis situations.
It is important for agencies to have a comprehensive set of global security policies in place. A good set of security-related policies is extremely helpful to an organization.
Monitoring the location of team members can not only give peace of mind, but also provide invaluable intel for organizations to respond effectively in an emergency.
We ought to take steps towards training programs to take heed and foresee the dangers that lay ahead.
A first-hand narrative of conquering darkness and fear in captivity by finding strength and true life in Christ.
Protecting Their Missionaries
How to Strengthen Your Cybersecurity Defenses