Learn more about our contributors and get into the Word.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Espionage that takes advantage of ministry workers is happening and leadership should be aware and proactive about it.
Our Hope in Christ in the Midst of Persecution
Having guidelines for responding to high-risk scenarios are useless if we don’t follow them. Such security policies are best structured with a well-informed team and built-in communication redundancy for crisis situations.
It is important for agencies to have a comprehensive set of global security policies in place. A good set of security-related policies is extremely helpful to an organization.
Monitoring the location of team members can not only give peace of mind, but also provide invaluable intel for organizations to respond effectively in an emergency.
We ought to take steps towards training programs to take heed and foresee the dangers that lay ahead.
A first-hand narrative of conquering darkness and fear in captivity by finding strength and true life in Christ.
Protecting Their Missionaries
How to Strengthen Your Cybersecurity Defenses