Challenging ministry leaders to see the world in a way that is much broader than our own ethnic circles.
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual EditionWed Apr 1 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
What can we do to promote greater acceptance of cultural diversity in the church and to recognize and change aspects of our organizational structures and policies that exclude Christians from other cultural traditions?
The idea of “races” is fiction. There is but one human race descended from one parentage, all of whom are created in the image of God spiritually, rationally, morally, and bodily. Our failures at unity is a failure to ground our ideas of ethnicity and “race” in the person and work of Christ Jesus.
The history of humanity is a history of racism. Human sin, a supernatural devil, and an evil world system collude to weave pride, greed, fear, lust, and racism into all human institutions. Only where the gospel of Jesus breaks the power of this darkness does the fabric of sin begin to unravel.