Challenging ministry leaders to see the world in a way that is much broader than our own ethnic circles.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
What can we do to promote greater acceptance of cultural diversity in the church and to recognize and change aspects of our organizational structures and policies that exclude Christians from other cultural traditions?
The idea of “races” is fiction. There is but one human race descended from one parentage, all of whom are created in the image of God spiritually, rationally, morally, and bodily. Our failures at unity is a failure to ground our ideas of ethnicity and “race” in the person and work of Christ Jesus.
The history of humanity is a history of racism. Human sin, a supernatural devil, and an evil world system collude to weave pride, greed, fear, lust, and racism into all human institutions. Only where the gospel of Jesus breaks the power of this darkness does the fabric of sin begin to unravel.