Challenging ministry leaders to see the world in a way that is much broader than our own ethnic circles.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
What can we do to promote greater acceptance of cultural diversity in the church and to recognize and change aspects of our organizational structures and policies that exclude Christians from other cultural traditions?
The idea of “races” is fiction. There is but one human race descended from one parentage, all of whom are created in the image of God spiritually, rationally, morally, and bodily. Our failures at unity is a failure to ground our ideas of ethnicity and “race” in the person and work of Christ Jesus.
The history of humanity is a history of racism. Human sin, a supernatural devil, and an evil world system collude to weave pride, greed, fear, lust, and racism into all human institutions. Only where the gospel of Jesus breaks the power of this darkness does the fabric of sin begin to unravel.