For almost all of us, it is too early to know what the best course of action is going to be.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Fallout on Giving is Almost a Certainty by Ted Esler, Missio Nexus President According the research at Giving USA, annualized giving has gone up 3.3% per year, adjusted for inflation (Rooney & Bergdoll, 2020). While that sounds good, a more detailed look shows that within those aggregate numbers are some years where giving was down . . . read more
Missio Nexus is seeking to convert portions of their existing Association Management System (AMS) to Salesforce. We are looking for a qualified volunteer to steer our conversion process, including needs assessment, selection of additional tools and apps, configuration of Salesforce, integration to current customer-facing website, deployment and initial round of follow-up modification. This person could . . . read more
In this episode Ted interviews Josh Newell of The Jesus Film.
A recent update to our website has created a problem with the members-only podcast feed. We are working to rectify this problem. Updates will be posted here as they become available. So sorry and thanks for your patience!
In this episode Ted interviews Rita El Mounayer of SAT-7.
In this episode Ted interviews Rob Wassel of Pioneers about Design Thinking
In this episode Ted interviews Patrick Lai, founder of the Open Network.
Today we are pleased to announce The Missio Nexus Alliance for Benefits. For more information, visit MissioBenefits.com
In this episode Ted interviews Tom Bassford from Significant Matters.