Friday | 9:00 AM
Non-profit leaders involved in fundraising
Getting fundraising right is essential. Fundraising is a resource engine that drives your ministry. This panel is an opportunity to sit with peers and other fundraising leaders, hear input on some of the most pressing questions development professionals face today, and synthesize lessons from other workshops into practical next steps. Questions will be curated from participants throughout the conference and answered by the track coordinators or other special guests.
- Learning Objectives: Through this workshop, participants will better understand:
- How to apply lessons on the spirituality of fundraising
- How to integrate best practices in story-telling, monthly giving, and digital fundraising into ongoing fundraising efforts
- How to test the application of fundraising best practices in each ministry context, using principles of innovation like prototyping and empathy gathering
- The challenges and opportunities of the current fundraising landscape for Christian nonprofits