Leader’s Edge is a member’s only resource. The following content is accessible for members only, please sign in.
- 24: Creating Pathways (and Reducing Barriers) for Women in Organizational Leadership: Seeing Men and Women Flourish as They Work TogetherMon Jun 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Jun 18 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- LeaderSHIFTs: Pursuing a Culture of Shared Leadership between Men and WomenMon Sep 16 2019, 12:00pm EDT - Tue Sep 17 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Mission Leaders Conference 2019Thu Sep 19 2019, 2:00pm EDT - Sat Sep 21 2019, 12:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeekSat Sep 28 2019 - Sat Oct 5 2019
- Women's Development WeekSun Oct 20 2019 - Sat Oct 26 2019
Our lives are noisy and filled with too much information and too little wisdom. Many are doing their best in life just to survive. Anderson posits that God wants us to thrive in this chaotic world – to rediscover the beauty and goodness God established in the beginning.
Every organization, church, ministry or other coordinated activity requires meetings. Rogelberg looks at this important topic with an aim toward providing actionable, researched recommendations on how to make meetings produce desired results.
Did you know there are two Missio Nexus podcasts? Here’s how you can listen to them right now.
This book equips you to understand and confront cultural Christianity with honesty and grace.
Most every “Christian” country is full of cultural Christians. They are Christians by history and tradition, rather than by conviction.
Many today think mindfulness is dangerous, unchristian, or associated with Eastern religions—and often that is true.
This book challenges the reader with the question: are you driving your digital habits or are your digital habits driving you?
In this book, Eddie Byun provides a practical guide to praying for missionaries. He shows the vital connection between prayer and missions, how our prayers are connected to both the well-being of missionaries and the fruit of their work. Byun offers ways to pray for the various needs that missionaries have on the field, to prevent burnout and protect them from harm. He reinforces the fact that our prayers for mission workers and their ministry can make a difference.
The author explores Scripture’s teachings on how to live a disciplined life while offering practical strategies for growth based on the science of self-control.